There's Only One Way

Pulling onto our road this afternoon I noticed a new sign posted: One Way. Just like that I was heading the wrong direction. The jury at our house is still out on this new develeopment. My biggest concern would be any rescue vehicles that would travel around the block. Maybe they could just stay out on the highway and block traffic there.
Since noticing the new sign, it's amazing to see how many other driver's fail to see the changes. Just to be safe, I'll still look both ways pulling out of my drive.

Comments

  1. Nice! Have a pleasant holiday shopping season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! never know how the day could end, one of these days we could be walking around minding our own business and out of nowhere a house could fall out of the sky and land on us...

    http://www.plumber-denver-co.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seen people post the wrong signs all the time and how amazing it is to laugh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment