Back Home Again in Indiana

I've been holding out on you. It's not that I didn't want to tell you, I just didn't want to jinx anything. But today the prodigal has returned home. You see, a few months ago I received an email from This Old House magazine regarding a tool I submitted on their website. They wanted to fly my putty knife to the Big Apple for a photo shoot. Not me, just the putty knife. (I honestly expected to see it appear on Letterman or at Yankee Stadium) And so today, after a long stint in the big city, my heirloom tool has returned. After the magazine hits newsstands I'll give you the full story.

Comments

  1. First the hold out and then the tease... it must be a good story. I'm looking forward to spotting your putty knife in TOH. Will you blog be mentioned in the magazine as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your putty knife and it's 15 minutes of fame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment