Suspended Rant

Just recently I made my first and only eBay purchase. Not a week later, I received two spam emails through the eBay mail system and then a notice that my account had been suspended due to "safety concerns". I think I've been hacked.
I sent an email to customer service but just got a standard reply. You would think that if someone was spamming under another users account they would want to look into it. But no, guess I'm guilty until I can prove my innocence. So I'm cancelling my account. Sorry everybody but you'll just have to send it through freecycle.

Comments

  1. You haven't been hacked. I get those all of the time. They are phishing emails, trying to get your log-in info. Forward them to spoof@ebay.com and they'll get the offending IP address/website shut down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment