Screen Quote

Just received my free quote on custom wood frame combination storm and screen windows from Adams Architectural Wood Products and it seems reasonable. For one 32" x 64" window they are only asking $157, not including shipping. The specifics are here. They would hang like our current storms and screens but there wouldn't be the problem of storing the out of season windows. I just wonder if I could build the same thing for less money? Would it look and function as well? Has anyone out there tried fabricating their own storm and screen windows?

Comments

  1. Yeah! You saved me some research. Adams was next on "to call" list for this exact issue. I'm kind of surprised they aren't more. We have a local guy that makes them, but his are quite a bit more pricey and not of the quality that Adams seems to create.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment