No Rest For The Wicked

I'm ready to go back to work where I can relax a bit! This morning we went to Altum's Nursery and picked up a dozen mums, a couple ferns and some plants for potting. Once we got home there was the usual "discussion" about where each plant should go. Some couples argue over finances or how to squeeze tubes of toothpaste but we have disagreements about landscaping. It's not like we haven't transplanted anything before, so I'm not sure why it's so important to be right. (but I usually am, did I just type that?) And so I spent the rest of the day digging holes and hauling compost and water. Amy did her fair share too and now the yard looks even better. We diversified our plantings and added some fall color. I'll post more pictures this week, so stay tuned.

Comments

  1. In our garden, usually we have disagreements about spacial issues. Steve likes to give more space around plants than I do. He's usually right because I end up moving things if they grow into other plants eventually!

    Nice to add some flowers for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment