Hey, Thanks

You guys have no idea how much money you just saved me. I was reading the article "Hand-Holder for Homeowners" on page 22 of this month's This Old House Magazine and was surprised to learn that there are renovation coaches for hire. For as little as $95/hr or up to $300/hr you can have an expert advise you throughout the entire renovation process.
But for the simple price of an internet connection I get all your hilarious mishaps, joyful successes, and keen insight. Wow, what a bargain. Thanks everyone, you're the greatest!

Comments

  1. Thanks everyone, you're the greatest!

    Some people are born great. Some people achieve greatness and some people have greatness thrust upon them.....
    I think housebloggers force greatness upon themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that article too and I thought, "well, here's a career for a houseblogger perhaps." But most of us only do this for "fun" and I know I wouldn't want to do it for a job probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read that article, I thought "Now THERE'S a profession for me!" I could steer people away from vinyl siding, and convince them to forego turning their Victorian into a chrome-and-glass modern house. It's perfect for me! Unfortunately, I have this problem where I can't charge people incredible amounts of money for doing little to no work.

    I love the way the magazine made it seem completely affordable, and no big deal, though. T'would be nice to have a $200,000/year income, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment