Boxed In

This week has seen a couple major additions to our garden landscaping and both have come from our gracious neighbors. You might want to take a good look at the compost bin (pictured here) since it may be the last time you see it. We got two cuttings from our neighbors purple Clematis! I planted them between yellow roses and will be training them along the compost bin.
We also received a four foot tall boxwood that was plastered against the side of their garage. (I hear rumors that a new patio might be going in.) Since one side was rawther flat. I planted it in the fence corner. This should help keep the dog from jumping on the fence after squirells and it visually anchors the corner. The only problem was the 4" wide redbud tree root I had to remove. It was a lot of work, but Josiah was a big help. And the yard is looking better!

Comments

  1. Ben,
    I could donate some poison ivy. I'd be glad to be rid of it if I could just locate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment