Quick, Get Under Ground!

Despite tornado warnings this evening, I was still able to get some peonies transplanted. Florence had planted them along her perceived property line but they were actually on the neighbor's side. We're not really fond of peonies but were offered the opportunity to rescue them from the neighbor's mower. So I planted them under the National Guard Armory sign out front, it's as much about not having to trim around the posts as about natural beauty. Just as I was placing the last two shovels of dirt the clouds let rip with a torrential downpour. So with lightning crashes and muddy waters I gathered up the tools and called it quits. Perhaps I'll watch Twister tonight!

Comments

  1. Ben,
    I'm out here in Twister country, Oklahoma. I'll be back home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment