It's Nothing, Really...

just a sheared nut, that's all. There is absolutely nothing going on with the house right now. There's plenty to be done but the funds are tied up. Friday, as Amy was pulling out of the bank drive-thru, she hit a bump and knocked the strut off the rear driver's side wheel. Now we knew they were going bad but this is truly broken. Fortunately we are able to borrow a vehicle but all the spare change will go to fixing the car rather than fixing the house. Oh well, it's really too cold to work much anyways, and the Olympics are on TV. Sounds like a few good excuses for not working on the house.

Comments

  1. Man, money and time, I know that story. I'm currently working around the work I have to pay a carpenter to do. I think I can probably keep finding things I can do myself while waiting for the income tax return.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment