Bright Ideas

Yesterday we received the latest catalog from Rejuvenation in the mail. It's filled with more than just lighting; there are stories about employees and customers, and photos of their products in actual homes. You can request a free copy for yourself or shop online. Though I have yet to actually transact a purchase, they were very helpful to my email inquiries regarding the restoration of some of our original lights. The only downside is that they are located in Oregon, a mere 2200 miles away. And since it's below freezing here, I'll just huddle under a blanket with my coffee and enjoy loking at all the bright ideas they have to offer.

Comments

  1. Since I live only 90 miles from Rejuvination I go there quite often. Honestly, I never buy anything...just look in awe and get ideas. I wish I could afford some of their stuff...although I do think we'll splurge when we redo our main bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've purchased several items for my 1883 rowhouse including light fictures and hardware. I also just received this catalog and laughed when I read "if your house is so authentically old that you don't have any wall switches..." since this explains my situation exactly. What I appreciate about Rejuvenation (and School House Lighting, also) is that they offer to fit the fixture with a switch or pull chain which I've ordered a few times myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment