Winter Reading

Our local library has been building a new expansion project and through the month of January they will be completely closed so that they can start moving all the books. Yesterday was the last day they were open. There will be no late fees charged in January and we could check out extra books - less they have to move I guess. So the kids and I pillaged the library, cleaning off a shelf or two. I plan to sit under a cozy blanket, reading all about home improvement and woodworking. Maybe I'll be inspired to actually work on a project! I'll be sure to share my reviews here.

Comments

  1. "I plan to sit under a cozy blanket, reading all about home improvement and woodworking."

    That sounds marvelous! What a wonderful way to whittle away these cold winter days...enjoy your books!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds marvelous. I love a good library. Unfortunately, ours stinks. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment