A Potpourri of Mirth and Madness

There has been a real dearth of home improvement here lately, not due to a lack of work or laziness on my part, but my time and attention has been on theatrics. For the past 27 years, our church has put on a Living Christmas Tree production the first two weekends of December. And having been in several presentations both at college and in community theater, I decided to try out for a role in the drama portion. Tonight was Opening Night and though there were a couple dropped lines and missed cues, overall I believe the effect was stunning. If anyone finds themselves in central Indiana this weekend or the next and would like to take in a good show, come check us out.
I did manage to fill a few cracks with wood putty in the bathroom storm window after work, during dinner and before heading out the door. So all was not lost.

Comments